Save the Dates
Sixth Annual Skiin’ with the Galilean
Charting a New Course for Adoption Boat Cruise
Children of the Month
Adoption Coalition of Texas Information
Forever Families – Every Sunday
Charting a New Course for Adoption Boat Cruise – August 15, 2013
Heart Gallery of Central Texas Activities – September 2013
STILL SOME SPACES LEFT FOR THE SIXTH ANNUAL SKIIN’ WITH THE GALILEAN FOR FOSTER CHILDREN!
There are still some spaces left on Wednesday, June 26 for the Sixth Annual Skiin’ with the Galilean Ski Camp (SWTG) on Lake Marble Falls. Skiin' with the Galilean is a Christian ministry designed to serve youth currently in foster care by providing them with a safe, fun-filled day of water skiing, wakeboarding, boat rides and tubing. There will also be fun and games with a biblical message as well as a wonderful lunch AND dinner. These exciting activities last all day June 26 and 27 (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.) and are provided at no cost to the foster children or their families! An adult must accompany the foster child(ren) and be on site all day during the event. Reservations are required! Spaces for June 27 are full, but we are keeping a waiting list; there are still some spaces available on June 26.
To sign up, please email Sally Campbell at actevent13@gmail with the following information. (It is very important to include all details requested!):
1. Name of foster family making request
2. What day you want to attend? Choose one: Wednesday June 26 OR Thursday June 26
3. How many foster children are you bringing?
4. What are the ages of the children attending?
5. Will they all be participating in the water activities on a boat? (need to know number for making boat assignments.
6. How many adults will be attending? (for food estimates)
7. Will any of the adults in your group need to accompany any of the kids on the boat ? (Adults should ride boats ONLY if necessary so that the maximum number of children can participate).
8. Please provide the name, email and cell phone number of person who will be driving the children to camp. We MUST have day-of-event contact info.
9. Person making this request: please provide your name, email address, and phone number so that we can confirm your registration. Do not assume you have a firm place until we send you a confirmation email or call.
10. Family is licensed through which Child Placing Agency?
11. City coming from
12. How did you hear about SWTG?
CHARTING A NEW COURSE FOR ADOPTION BOAT CRUISE – SAVE THE DATE
Photo by Amanda Wintenburg
Alden (8), Serenity (7), James (5)
Alden describes himself as cute, smart, and silly. He enjoys playing video games, playing tag, basketball, art, and collecting bugs. He also likes dinosaurs, Legos, and riding his bike. Alden likes playing outside and building things. He plays with others, but prefers to play on his own. Serenity is a happy and loving child. She describes herself as silly and smart. She likes being silly, making crafts, finding bugs, playing with Barbie's, painting, riding her bike, gymnastics, and playing outside. James is a very sweet and energetic boy. He likes being outside and riding his scooter and bike. He likes to build things and participate in a variety of sports and physical activities. This trio needs a very active family that is able to set firm boundaries and provide a structured and consistent home. For more information please contact Grace Lindgren, LMSW of the Adoption Coalition of Texas at (512) 810-0813 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Adoption Coalition of Texas is a collaborative effort of private nonprofit child placing agencies all working together to find forever families for abused and neglected kids languishing in the foster care system.
ACT Partner Agencies
Adoption Coalition of Texas
5900 Balcones Drive, Suite 165
Austin, TX 78731
Connect With Us
Adoption Coalition web page: www.adoptioncoalitiontx.org
Heart Gallery of Central Texas web page: www.heartgallerytexas.com
Facebook: Like us at The Adoption Coalition of Texas
Mail List: join by emailing email@example.com with Subject line of “Add to Mail List”
Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heart Gallery Director: email@example.com
Forever Family Director: Amanda@adopttexas.org
Adoption Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Murray S. Chanow
Adoption Coalition of Texas